NALANDA CENTER HOMEPAGE
Nalanda Center ATL Education Foundation C/O- Mr. Kaushalesh Chandra Kaushal, Chiksaura road, shivaji nagar, Hilsa (Nalanda), Pincode-801302 Cal</b>l: 8757436623 Email: firstname.lastname@example.org Website: http://center.atlfoundation.com/bihar-india-nalanda.html Directions: Hilsa, Nalanda
Nālandā is the name of an ancient center of higher learning in Bihar, India. The site of Nalanda is located in the Indian state of Bihar, about 55 miles south east of Patna, and was a Buddhist center of learning from the fifth or sixth century CE to 1197 CE. It has been called "one of the first great universities in recorded history".The Gupta Empire also patronized some monasteries. Nalanda flourished between the reign of the Śakrāditya (whose identity is uncertain and who might have been either Kumara Gupta I or Kumara Gupta II) and 1197 CE, supported by patronage from the Hindu Gupta rulers as well as Buddhist emperors like Harsha and later emperors from the Pala Empire.
BUILD YOUR CAREER
ATL Education Foundation, currently a network of 110+ training labs provides comprehensive training in Information Security and related technology areas including Embedded Robotics, Programming (Microsoft .NET, Java, PHP), Networks, Database and has been operating training centers across India, Africa, Asia, Eastern Europe, South America and Middle East. ATL also runs online training programs in North America, Western Europe and Australia. We are among top 5 IT professional training companies and the best in its category by the popular The Week magazine.
Frost & Sullivan estimated that there are 2.28 million information security professionals worldwide. This figure is expected to increase to nearly 4.2 million by 2015. Budgets and spending are expected to increase in the next 12 months, and salaries showed healthy growth despite a global recession. Current worldwide growth rate is billed at 21%. Higher salaries are been offered to professionals in IT security. Information security industry is currently over $100 B ($60 B in US, $ 20B UK, $4.5 B Japan, over $1.5 B India)
Besides the expertise in Information Security training programs, ATL runs a number of allied technology oriented courses such as Java programming, Microsoft .Net, PHP/My SQL programming, Networks & Networking, Embedded systems, Robotics, Degree programs such as BCA, MBA etc. Not all courses are availaible at all centers and make sure you speak to center's counselor before making plans.
9 REASONS TO JOIN ATL
- Over half a decade of experience in IT & Security training over seventy cities and hundred plus centers affecting lives of over eighty-three thousand students.
- Training partnerships with recognized govt and international bodies including STQC, MSU, TMV, IADL among others.
- Global leaders in Information security training program with over fourteen thousand students placed world-wide
- Economical training programs that fulfills college & school summer training requirements
- 100% job placement assistance, including first preference for our 78companies fresher job postings.
- 63.4% of all students who have done training with ATL have been placed within 3 months of course, remaining also have placed in due course of time.
- ATl is among top 5 IT training companies in south Asia (The Week magazine) and a venture of alumni & professors from prestigious IITs.
- ATL Education foundation is among the largest recruiter in Information Security, Application Programming and Embedded Robotics.
- Hostel facility available at most centers.